Sunday, April 05, 2009

2 days of feasting and for no apparent reason!!

These 2 days had been really enjoyable. 2 days of sun and fun and the outcome, a golden tan that is long overdue. Kekekek…miss the days of swimming and in on Saturday, I finally got to complete 1.5km. Though it’s not enough, but that should do for the time being. :)

Had been gorging myself with good food and drinks for the past 48 hours!! I’m so stuffed everyday, I wish I could vomit them all out and be more selective of my choices. Hahahah…that sounds disgusting but that’s the whole truth. Kekeke…I’M SO FULL!!! Think I’ll detox over this week before embarking for another foodie trip in KL on Friday. Need to take in more veggies and fruits man…and water!!! Have been indulging too much le, need to be a good boy now…if not, I’ll never gonna succeed in my running regime for the next couple of months…no more temptations!!! PLEASE!!! Kekeekek…

*cross fingers*

No comments: