Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meeting my Dream Girl

Remember the time when you get so much forwarded texts that you get sick of it? I knew I was. But that was about 7-8 years ago, when everyone is banging on the technology to send their greetings/jokes/rumors. It’s still is now. Just that, I don’t receive it until my colleague sent me yesterday. It felt like a gazillion years ago when I received my first ever forwarded text. Hahahah…In the past, I would think the people who created those texts must be either too free or damn happy people. But now, after so long, it’s nice and heart-warming to receive one again. It felt like someone does care about your well-being, be it whole-heartedly or hypocritically….when it needed most. It still meant something. At least they bother to send. :)

Another happy thing to note today is, I saw my dream Japanese girl again. She lived opposite Tiong Bahru Plaza. So whenever I waited for the shuttle, I might have the chance of seeing her. Today on my way back, I saw her!! That really made my day. She’s all what I want in a prefect woman. Slender, long locks of flowing hair, mesmerizing eyes and those irresistible pluckers. Her demeanor is so captivating, her every move is so precise and always wearing a smile on her face, all the time. She’s at least into her 30s and possibly married. But I’m always attracted to mature ladies for some reason. I guess it’s the femininity that made me head over heels. It’s like aged wine. Awwwwww….the feeling you get is, you wish you can protect her with all your life, even means dying for her. You know that feeling?? It’s the first time I have such strong feeling for someone I don’t know..!? kekekek…what irony…I guess, I should get myself a Japanese wife somehow or rather. :p

p.s. doesn’t mean I’m giving up my ang mohs ok…kekeke :p

No comments: