Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Lost That Loving Feeling

Received bad news today. I’m not going back to my old company. I feel it’s a very political decision. It’s all about policy, policy. Actually one word from my AGM (aka son of the Chairman) can overwrite the HR GM (aka outsider). It’s a matter of whether he wants to do it or not. He’s a good guy but a big softie. He crumbled under pressure and gave in to a bloody HR executive! Anyway, the verdict is out and I accept it. I’m not ever gonna step into that office again..! I just feel bad about my colleague, Thomas and my manager, who both help outside their power to push this issue across. Really feel grateful to them and owe it to them. Now, my only concern is getting another job fast. The money ain’t gonna last me long. Most probably, I’ll have to stay home till I find work!! Hahahah…

Anyway, enough of the bad stuff and I don’t wanna talk about it so much. It’s not worth it…rekindle the retro part of me and heard this song from Top Gun, which is originally sang by The Righteous Brothers..enjoy my link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVrDQQIiweE&feature=related

Beautiful… :)

No comments: