Friday, November 14, 2008

Worst week of my life..........sob sob sob... :_(

When one is sick, the yearning for a hug is ever more intense. Had fallen ill for the past 2 days. Sore throat, flu and finally the biggy…FEVER!! It subsided and now only left with the running nose. Sian……hated to be sick. It’s like my world is in shambles. Jobless, sick, single…feel like a loser, a fallen crest. The thought of going into my birthday and X’mas being jobless is scary. My only wish is to get a job before the 24th, but I reckon it’s getting more and more impossible…………………………..

My mind runs wild every time I think of this. Everyday has been a bore and routine. And the gloomy weather ain’t helping much either. Everything is not going my way. What must I do to make things right??!!! Can someone show me a sign??!!! I follow my heart but it always turn out worst than expected. Lady luck may have already starting to shine on others and deserted me.. :(

No comments: