Sunday, July 06, 2008

Shopping with Charles is FUN!!

Pheww!!! Didn’t have so much fun shopping with a guy before! Charles and I covered every inch of Raffles S.C., Marina Square, Bugis Junction and Orchard (almost…) yesterday. Lucky we started off early, if not we wouldn’t have walked to so many stores. The weather’s great, i.e. not too hot and windy. Most importantly, I was clad in jeans, which is NOT the norm for me on a weekend. Somehow, I feel the need to wear it…my gut feeling told me it’s gonna be chilly out there. As I stepped out, it drizzled. What a coincidence! Kekeke…And the next most amazing thing is, we both dressed up for shopping!!!! It’s the 1st time we both see each other so nicely dressed up. Jeans, sneakers, nice hairdo. Hahahah…Great start!!

I found the most amazing find in Domanchi. It’s in MS. A perfect cut, white shirt is a rare find for Asian fit. Most probably bcoz it’s a local company and the designers are aware of this and design according to our sizes. “Well done, people!” The downside; the hefty price tag. It’s $139. Sad, but at least I know where to find great shirts from now on :).

Another discovery is, Victor’s Kitchen @ Sunshine Plaza (10.30am to 8.00pm daily). It serves savory dim sum and sweet, delightful desserts. The menu comprises of 25 items, excluding the drinks and desserts. But my most fav is the double boiled milk with almond juice. It’s an authentic dessert found in Hong Kong, but I don’t see it in any Singapore restaurants or dim sum eateries. And it’s only $3!! Great for complexion and I can see myself going there once every fortnightly. Kekeke.. :p

Good food, great company and fantastic scenery (if you know what I mean…kekeke), what more can I ask for?! It was time well-spent and I hope it never end. Will pray every week to be buzzing with activities. ; )

No comments: