Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Plans for 2008 & 2009

Soooooooooooooooooooooo bored…nothing to do and nothing to blog about. Went for 2 interviews today and pretty successful. Managed to get across what I want and knowing their expectations. Hoping to get the shipping line post. It’s exactly what I’m doing now and it’s expanding, so it’s a good time to join a growing company.

My tour agent called and confirmed my hotel and flight. So I’m off to Hong Kong in few weeks time. Always anxiously planning where to shop, what to buy, how much luggage to bring. Hahahah….I’m such a child. So excited!! Tops, cardigans, belts, totes and maybe if my luggage space allows, a blazer too. They are my TOP priority for this trip! Hope to have a fruitful harvest and that should set me back by a tidy sum. But what the heck! I’m prepared to spend, spend & SPEND!!!

This year’s pretty mapped out. October will be heading to KL with Justin for the MotoGP from 17-19th. But stupid Misna showed me the best deal for Maldives (idiot loh..tempt me..aarrgghh) which my heart/mind tell me shouldn’t resist…but still, I resisted. (no more budget for travel for 2008.). Then hopefully in December, will bunk in with my couz in Perth, either before she return back here or going back with her. Either way. And that would set me back by about $1500?? Not really sure about that, maybe will cut back on other expenses. I’d made a promise to her that I’ll visit her, so it’s the best time to go so, coz over there its………summer!! And there bound to have SALES!! Hahaah…that’s my motive lah..ekekeke :p I hate winter, so summer I must go loh. A promise is a promise..so Yanfen, you heard me ya, I’m going over!!! ; )

Then in 2009, planning to head over to the land of the rising sun, Japan (shuttling between Tokyo & Osaka) in April. Maybe by then, I can go with my Jap classmates and save on costs! Kekeek…I’m actually banking heavily on that (praying hard). If not, I’ll go on a homestay and plan my own itinerary. Oh well, hope all my plans goes according to plan. :)

Nothing to write, but end up talking so much…damn naggy…like girl..opppsss!! Anyway, I’m girl enough, so what the heck.. :p

No comments: