Saturday, June 28, 2008

Free "Ice-cream"!!

Ever since my reservist had ended, the whole week had been a mad house. Quarterly, back-up work, clearing up of backlog, visiting my grandpa (hope he recover soon & no more further complications), and tight, TIGHT datelines to meet. Before I knew it, I’ll be flying off to Shanghai again…that means I have to do all of the above when I come back…it’s a living TORTURE!!!! SHIT!!

Almost everyday was working OT, but as long I clear my work, I’m happy. Still have a stack of invoices to clear before I can safely say, “I’m cleared!!”.

Attended my colleague’s father’s wake last Wednesday and to my delight (no pun intended), there’s a girl which fits my bill. She’s every bit the demure type with sharp facial features. Her eyes are literally sparkling (no kidding). Very quiet and shy. Looks very cute, just like in the manga. Never in my life would I thought I would see such a rarity in such an occasion. Weird but a pleasant sighting.

Another rarity is when I went shopping at antipodean @ Holland V today. The salesgirl is very petite with very oriental features, but the figure is to die for!! Though petite, her cup size is totally not for her frame. It’s not those huge tits, but a high B, low C-cup (which is perfectly seated on her chest). It’s not vulgar and totally a blessing. I can’t help it but stole a few glances. She wore a red dress with a plunging neckline, exposing her assets. How can I not see!!!??? I’m a guy for God’s sake. Kekeke… :p Anyway, her service is pretty decent and the décor is cosy enough to fit a small crowd. There isn’t much variety of bags, but the selection of tops, dresses and skirts are rather ok. But what I like much is the changing room. It’s big and spacious, complete with a huge wall mirror to complement the whole clothes-trying experience. :)

In the end, I bought a nice handbag for my sister’s 22nd birthday. (actually I wanted that bag, but it turned out to be so small that it look weird if I were to carry it). Then head down to Orchard to grab a quick bite before calling it a day. I had a long day….went swimming in the morning, back to office, then slotting in a couple of shopping hours. Feel dehydrated ever since I left the office. Been drinking water non-stop but still my throat is dry.

Gonna grab that bottle of water now…bottoms up!!

p.s. I would go back to antipodean just to see at the salesgirl again...kekeke... :p

No comments: