Tuesday, June 03, 2008

2nd day of Shopping

I was prepared for another shopping adventure today, but it wasn’t meant to be. The day started with a movie, Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. The movie was decent and the mouse knight was cute. Kekeke…anyway it’s only $6.50, so it’s money well spent.

Then I trotted my way to Orchard, hoping to spot any great deals. But first, I had to fill my tummy. Apparently, that was my downfall. After the Big Mac, I felt sick and lost the mood for shopping. The food was churning inside me and casued the mood swing. I hung on and managed to do the Men’s section @ Takashimaya. I think that’s about it.

Well, the day wasn’t that bad though. While on the way to the station, I donated $10 to a children foundation. So, that pretty much summed up my day on the high. Maybe becoz I donated the same amount a couple of weeks back, I can feel the karma paying it forward. 1st, I got an interview with the biggest ship owner in the world, Maersk Line this coming Friday. 2nd, I got a phone-call earlier on from White Room that my brown bers are in stock and it’s the LAST PIECE!! Woooo!!! What luck! ; ) Definitely feel lucky about it. Hope my aptitude test goes well man. Really sucked at those, damn bloody difficult. Oh well, it’s worth a shot :)

Well, that’s the end of my 2 days hiatus from work, and tomorrow is back to office. I’m really glad I’m working tomorrow man. If I knew today’s gonna sucked, I would have made my way back. Anyway, enough said and time to calculate my spendings..$100…$200….$250………..hope it stops soon…hahahaha…

No comments: