Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sentosa, In-camp & Shopping!!




A week had passed and I’m still feeling on a high. The memories of my getaway with the guys last weekend were still vividly etched in my mind. The dark tan, the Frisbee and newfound joker, Kevin!! Hahahah…he’s such a clown. It’s my 2nd meet-up with him and I can see that he’s opening up with us and it’s always a great thing. We took lotsa photos and loving it. Quirky, funny and cool poses all over the place. Credit to moi, the official photographer of the day. Kekek.. :p

Never did I stayed on the beach for 6 whole hours without feeling an inch of boredom. This outing somehow gave me a feeling of “nice-ness”. Don’t know why but it’s just nice hanging out with friends. There weren’t any dull moment as we constantly seek new excitement when the tempo was down. Sooooo……we didn’t gave the girls a time to rest!! Hahahaha…bad hor, but we are at the beach!! There’s no excuse to rest! The heavens answered my prayers to part the clouds and there wasn’t a fluffy cloud in miles..!! THANK YOU LORD!!! :p What a prefect way to send me off to my 3rd in-camp.

My skin only starts to peel off a few days back, which an amazing feat coz the normalcy is that I’ll start to peel in 2 days. :) Anyway, my in-camp was a breeze. Managed to completed 3 comics in 2 days and gotten another 2 more from Serene yesterday. Yippee!!! Feeling more feminine with each read. It’s such a comfort reading it loh…bringing out my real inner-self out in the open. Awwwww…. :p even thought of transforming myself into one…hmmmmm…it’s a wild thought but never say never. But one thing for sure, if I can get to speak with God when I die, I would choose to reincarnate into a female body. ; )

Another cherry on the cake is, I went shopping with Ser. It’s our 1st trip together. She turned up in a stylish get-up and I’m happy she did it. normally she under-dress or inappropriately in the wrong attire. But yesterday, she got full marks from me. Nice clean wife-beater, a short grey skirt with a ponytail. HOT!! She’s all ready for shopping war!! Hahah…

We both wished we had more time as we didn’t covered every inch of Orchard. And she duly regretted it as well. Hahahahaha…Orh bi!! But on the flip side, if we shopped any longer, I would have made her broke. Kekeke.. :p I kept asking her to try clothes in an attempt to change her wardrobe and inject more colors into her outfits. She kept complaining her colors are mostly blacks, whites, so I’m to the rescue! But we ended up buying 2 more black basics!! Hahahahah…funny! :p There was some food in between the scuffle for clothes. We went to the Hokkaido Fair @ Isetan Scotts (on my sister’s request to buy Dango for her) and bought bags of Jap goodies, then stopped by Mac for a necessary pit stop.

The whole shopping experience was "shiokness" to another level. We had even planned for the next mall to attack on our next trip…City Hall area. That would be another story to tell…

That’s all folks. It’s my update for the past one week or so…hope you babes had a great time as much as I did.

Love ya!!! Muuuaacckkk!!

No comments: