Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweets For My Sweet??

Late Post dated 18 Feb 08

Slept for over 8hrs and I still feel tired. At least I didn’t feel the need to sleep on the train :) I guess that’s a good start? Kekeke…in that case, I must sleep at 9pm tonite! Gods MUST BE CRAZY!!…well, that term suits me just fine ;)

Watched Sweets for my Sweet, and the guests were Jamie Yeo & Daniel Ong. They made a great couple!! I’m rather surprised though. Coz not all celeb couples are that lovey dovey. They were just INFECTIOUS!! Both were bubbly and jovial all the time. I think they complement one and other very well. Just like a scoop of cold, vanilla ice-cream on a warm chocolate brownie. Yum yum! That’s what they are like. When the melted ice-cream fuses into the moist brownie, it’s just heavenly…aahhhhhhh….so sweet hor.. hahahah….that’s how the situation was like on TV. Even Jade and Michelle also cannot tahan. Hahahaha…so swwwweeeeett that they almost puke!!

Wedding bells on the cards?? I betcha it will be real soon… ;)

No comments: