Monday, February 18, 2008

Month of February

All the festivities are almost done and dusted. V-day’s past, CNY is coming to an end this Thursday, 21st. Collected my red packets but yet to bank in :), however I reckon it’s gonna hit 1K and above. Kekeke…

So far, February has been kind to me. Lotsa activities and happening events coming along. Parties (healthy ones, of coz!), exercise (about time I start my regime again), talk shop (my business venture), facial (mircoderma) and brow-trimming!! (need to schedule a day to do it before month end :p) So, there you have it…my schedule for the month! Feels very shiok with so much going on. What I miss most is my sleep. Haven’t been sleeping since my FM game arrives in my hand. Been clicking my mouse from dawn to dawn!! Haha…no joke! So tonite, I’m gonna sleep early @ 9.30pm!! Seems like primary school days, but I need the hours man. ; )

Beauty and fitness is the theme. And not forgetting fun as well…LOTS OF IT!!! Mmmuuaaacckkk!!!

No comments: