Monday, January 08, 2007

Getting e Groove for the New Year

was planning out the yr's events and activities...it's gonna b a BLAST..it's e 1st time i do it..FINALLY buckling down 2 biz..keke..

1st off, i'm gonna b e co-ordinator 4 our mthly pig-out session within my tight grp of friends, i.e Soon, Jess, Jo, Marcus, Serene my wife n myself, of coz...kekeek :p so excited!!! alrdy tinkling, jus thinking abt it..so fuzzy...so fun!! muack!!

2ndly, was thinking of doin e same 4 my other grp of guy friends...my NS mates (Ben, Louis, Amanda & Chris..his gf as well...forget her name :p keke)..i feel kinda bad coz they always accomodate my timing..coz my friend, Ben, always ask me out on a "bad timing"...keke...so suay rite!! but it's true!!...so tis kinda make up for it...anyway, yet 2 bring tis up 2 them...most prob it gonna b a hit...

Jan, n i'm always packed w activities until Feb...hahah...loving life man!! love 2 live life purposefully..at least u get look forward 2 e next event, instd of squeezing yr every brain cell 2 come up w wat 2 do...can die man...hahaha..

ok, gotta go do-up e schedule for our 1st pig-out session!! Hav fun guys!!

Muack!!

No comments: