Friday, January 12, 2007

Dreadful week...New Course...Surprise SMS

had e worst wk of my career!!..2 days of hell...urgent this urgent tt...i only got 1 pair of hands, mind u!! stupid ship...hav 2 break down suddenly...shit!! need 2 rush 4 quotations, arrange deliveries blah blah blah...boy, m i glad tt episode was OVER!!..

yst my boss told me abt a course 2 take up...hahaha..but i was thinkin 2 myself: "SHIT, but i'm gonna leave in May!!"...e worst is yet 2 come...tis course is 4mths, 3 times a wk, 3hrs per session....7-10pm..hv assessment n EXAM!!! aaarrrggghhh........SCREW U!!! jus completed my deg not long...n now it's back 2 sch agn???!! damn it man...

but, the course subjs r kinda interesting though...wan 2 learn myself too...

Contract Law, Statistical Cost Accounting n sth else...contract is wat keeps me interested...but not accounting...v bad in numbers!!...*dreaded subj...all my close friends knw it..* n there's a part 2 in the contract law, but i dun think i'll b ard 2 take it...hahahaha...hope this' a sign of retaining new blood...but no so 4 old employees...coz my colleague was offered another lousy course which i turned down, coz it was wat i studied in my deg....n she complained 2 me, saying: I worked 4 13 yrs, tell me 2 study this basic stuff..." true loh...i take it s an insult man...at least show some sincerity rite...i feel she shld b given my course s well...she'll learn more man...*but deep down, i guess my boss's afraid my colleague might surpassed her*....haiz...ofc politics..

hahahha..i guess, if i start e course on the 29th Jan, i'll still b able 2 quit "on-time"...kekekeke :p

tis morn rcvd a cute sms...it said:

"Baby i miss u i miss u ><"

hahahah...i tot who was it..coz i cfm is wasn't any of my ex...s expected, e sender send 2 e wrong person.....hahaha..BUT still, it was a pleasant note 2 rcvd at 7am...keke ; p

e rain's back agn...so sian...2 days now...beginning 2 fear it wil b e same s last mth...everywhere is out of bounds...no swimmin, no shoppin...no NTH!! *pls let e rain stop tmr ya...*

lookin forward 2 my leave on 16th n 17th...kekeke...yiipppeee!!! gonna enjoy myself... :p

No comments: