Sunday, December 31, 2006

last entry of the Yr!!..Goodbye 2006!!

it's been diff 2 post any entries lately...dun knw wat's wrong, besides the recent Taiwan earthquake..anyway jus feel lik writing a last entry for this yr...it's corny though...kekek..

many things have happened, gd n bad...got married in June, reconciled with Lee Ann, my best friend gotten a gf named Jess n many others things tt are either too much 2 write or too lazy to rem...hahaha...n there r the down pts in 2006...i'm not sure wat they r now, but i knw i hv them.. :p

oh ya!! the best thing tt happened is tt, i've passed my DEGREE!! yipppeeee!! n gotten a Distinction for 1 of the subj...at least not so bad..kudos 2 my determination...too many distractions (from my wife) n having to hide frm my family tt i'm re-taking e 2 subjs...it's even harder than being a 007! it's tough 4 me, but i'm glad i've gone thru it well n came out victorious!!!..

hope everyone, be it my wife, family, gd friends, friends n even strangers, tt they wil rem hw they hv grown in 2006 n wat they wanna b in 2007..my biggest wish 4 everyone, including myself, is to be healthy n b happy..no frowns, angst..jus plain, simple life with happiness surrounding them wherever they go.

Cheers!!..to my gd ppl of planet Earth
Hav fun n hav a blast in tonite's PARTY!!! yaahhhooo!!

Till the next entry in 2007..muack!!

No comments: