Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ASEAN Cup Final here i come!!

did 2 full 9km run yst & today...feelin real gd now..physically n mentally...even my colleague said i've slimmed down!! haha...but actu it was my shirt tt is overly big...kekek :p anyway, e moment now is abt SINGAPORE...they're gonna play n DEFEND their ASEAN Cup title tmr nite @ the National Stadium...n i've got e tix!! hahaha...yiippee!!! once i got e news tt e 1st leg of e final gonna b played here, i immediately seek a favour frm my friend (Charles, coz he's not workin n bloody free!!) 2 help me get tix...he's been an angel...gotten 5 tix...Soon, Jess, Irene, me n my A/M...my A/M is a hardcore S-league fan..n he's 61 tis yr!!! hahaha..i salute him..

my gd gf, Sha, also gonna b goin w her bf n his friends s well...kekekeke...hoepfully we can meet ea other!! (got 2 knw her in Friendster..yet 2 meet her) thx 2 her, i've applied 1/2 day leave tmr afternoon...coz she's takin s well...so i tot, might s well, coz traffic's a prob n u can't get gd seats if u arrive late...so wat e heck!! it's once every 2 yrs n it's not everytime Singapore get 2 defend anything!! :p

so callin all football fans...n esp Singaporeans, pls pray hard n show yr support tmr (either at home or LIVE at the stadium) n bring e KALLANG Roar to the Thais!!! GO LIONS!!!

wait 4 my gd news tmr!! muack!!

No comments: