Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy 29th Birthday to my wife!!

Happy Bday!!!... today's my wife's bday..kekek..went feasting almost e whole day...!! aaarrrggghhh...so sinful loh...eat n eat...it started since yst...hahaha...so bloody full...eat 4 e sake of eating...hahah...n e eating is carried forward to TODAY!!..lucky no cake, if not, sure die...oh ya!! u guys must b guessin wat i got 4 her rite....gotten her a necklace frm Risis..costs me 118 bucks..

went 2 watch e movie, The Queen...not bad...abt 3 popcorn..u can give it a miss if u dun hv e time..
http://www.thequeen-movie.com/

well...tt's hw my 2 days of leave went...eat n shop.. :p back 2 e scaling scale now...need 2 exec intensively n dietin at work...no lunch 4 2 wks!!

back 2 work tmr...can't wait!!

Happy 29th Bday agn, sweetie (if u can hear me)...love ya lots! muack!!

1 comment:

jo said...

what if I ask you out for lunch? Hahhaaa....... and what abt the feast on the 4th? Heez.... ok, you watch us feast ya? =)