Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How did my folks communicated through their courtship??? Hmmmm…

After writing the post last night, I think I’m getting ahead of myself…being overly enthusiastic and overzealous about this so called courtship. I think I’m too eager to get into a relationship now, that I give my everything to be in one. No holds barred. But is the other party willing, or should I say, it’s all along been a one-sided affair??

Though there’s a tinge of flirting around, but the result wasn’t really sustainable. Coz we only communicate through MSN, and she got no handphone to text or call….so it can be quite depressing for the initial part of courtship. I’m sure given that convenience, I would have been in a better position to make this relationship mine. Everyday, I’m just waiting for her to come online, and for that few hours, I drilled in every inch of my mental strength into it, hoping the friendship will flourish to a meaningful relationship. But she’s online to work, all the time….though it’s clear she doesn’t neglect me, but I’m not getting a strong vibe that she’s REALLY INTO ME. You know that feeling in that tummy, when someone likes you??? Your gut feeling will tell you that, “Ya, she’s into me, alright!!”…but so far, there isn’t. I guess I’m too anxious to fast forward this relationship to blossom, and feeling miserable in the process. This is my one shot to love, and I ain’t gonna give it up, unless she spelled it out loud, that I’m not the one.

So, I’m trying hard to make that 1st date a reality, as soon as possible. As least, after that, we know in our hearts, whether it’s do-able or not. There’s so much flirting around online, it’s killing me not to be able to see her!! Or text her!! All I have is 2 beautifully taken photos…and there’s no frontal shot of it…haiz…different to gauge man.

I’m feel so handicapped without technology these days. No handphone for courtship is a killer! I’m wondering how my folks did it when their time….maybe still use telephone and make arrangements ba. It’s so simple back then, but yet they are still so happy. Haiz……I wonder when will I finally get my shot at that…??

No comments: