Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do I have a shot at love again?

Have been meeting amazing people of late. Namely, Nana and Feme. But Feme is the one that draws my attention the most. Kekeke…hmmm, I’m not sure if I’m being misled, but the feelings felt mutual and sincere. And if the photo is really what it is, then I’m in for a big treat, coz she’s a beauty!! ;) We are both Sagi and share the same type of humor, love peanut pancake and have digestive problems!! Hahahah…anyway, I already put the ball in her court and she seems to taken it, i.e. I’ve asked her out and she promises to work things out. Well, that’s a good sign. :)

I’m pretty sure there’s some sparks and flirting going on between us, and I really hope this relationship will flourish to something I would be proud of. It’s the 1st time I asked a girl (of her calibre) out, and she agreed. So, I guess it’s the start of good things to come. Really REALLY hope our date will come soon, coz I think I’m going crazy just by thinking all the possibility between us. One good thing is, throughout this time, I didn’t think of us breaking up (if we are together), so I guess it’s a very, very good thing. Coz I tend to deviate towards the negative part.

Couldn’t sleep last night after our conversation. Kekeke…I was so hyped up with excitement, and the prospects of meeting her just send the tingles down my spine. I rolled on my bed from 10.30pm, and finally got to lala land at 1am. It’s a good type of insomnia though…hahahah.. :p

Bad part is, she doesn’t have a handphone, so kinda hard to keep in contact with her. So, I can only pray to see her online everyday. That’s our only form of communications. But, she got my number, so let’s just see…… :) (can’t believe it that I gave her my number on our 2nd conversation!!! Sounds despo hor!! :p)

**praying hard she comes online soon and hopefully, we can arrange our date in a couple of weeks time….**

**been floating to work today…standing tall and there’s a spring in my steps. Looking confident and sharp..everything I did today, just went perfect and I couldn’t get mad at anything. :p**

No comments: