Sunday, August 16, 2009

Deeper Meaning of "I Love You"...

Had dinner with Agnes, and as promised, we had hell of a crazy evening. Kekekek…the agenda was work, our personal lives and most juicy of them all, our LOVE lives. ;) Hmmm…I have been wondering why we are so close after just 1 meeting. We literally poured our hearts out in every dinner date. I guess, there’s no need to have reason for everything…especially life. There’s mutual trust and the friendship just blossom on an accelerated speed. Faster than a Lambo @ 320kph!!!

Fri saw me met up with Soon and Jess. Gave him his birthday present of 2 choices, and he gotten the dinner + tee/business shirt. Yet to accomplish, but there’s plenty of time to carry it out till the next birthday. Kekekek…we even went to look for proposal rings as well. It’s gonna be fast and furious for him in 2010. If everything goes well, we should be expecting the red bomb in the last quarter of 2010. Feel really happy for him. I think I’m even more gan cheong after he told me his plans. Mentally, I already mapped out an outline of the things to do/not do. Hahahah…He’s my blood brother for 14 years. How not to be anxious!!?? Wedding cakes, guest list, hotel reservation, photos, wedding gifts, the list just goes on forever. So, 1 year advance planning is just nice. WE GOTTA PLAN IT NOW!!!! :p

Weekend’s been pretty packed as well. Went to buy party décor for Soon’s birthday. Pretty much gotten everything, just need to discuss with Jess on the actual day stuff, like food and timing. Oh well, it’s not the 1st time we’re doing this, but still there’s a tinge of excitement. :)…Most probably, the plan should flow like this:

10am to 3pm: Beach games & picnic
3pm to 6pm: F&E cum surprise @ hotel room!!
6pm to 8pm: dinner @ Vivo + cake
8pm till late: either games in hotel room or clubbing @ Café del Mar.

That’s how I envision, but how closely it can meet my schedule depends on the people loh. *cross fingers*

Oh ya, the most fuzzy thing I gotten this week gotta be the sound of a grand-daughter saying to her grandma, “I love You”. Somehow, my eyes were brightened up when I heard that while I’m in the toilet..kekeke..I think her granny was leaving, and the kid just screamed out through the window, “I love you, Ah Mah”. Awwww….that’s so sweet…It melted my heart when I hear that. Indeed there’s still such love around, and I believe it should be the greatest one of all!! It’s not your BGR type, which is so flimsy at times. But love like this, is hard to see or hear nowadays. I hope the Gen Z will cherish their grandparents and parents, while they are still around and learn as much as they can. It’s the best gift that they can give you.

No comments: