Sunday, August 09, 2009

New Look, New Beginning??

Another week had just zoomed past. It’s one-week post-ICT. Nothing much has changed, but I’m loving the shock element I gave my agents and colleagues. Hahahah…Sharon couldn’t even recognize me!! Kekeke…I had given her that shock element, TWICE! 1st, was when I turned permanent staff. 2nd, was last Friday when I came back for the Be@m presentation. Kekekek…that was fun loh. :p With a short crop, a goatee & a darker tan can do wonders. Everyone is curious what happened to me for the past week, and the questions kept coming in fast and furious. Kekekek…I love that attention though. It makes me feel shiok and that people DO take notice of me. Low self-esteem can be sucky, so this really was a “treat” that I can enjoy, once in a while :).

The goatee’s gone, and it’s the new prim-and-proper Nick!! Short hair and smart looking. Apparently, Singaporean girls love guys with short hair, while Koreans (and the fanatics) like it long. Hmmmm…which demographics should I please??? Kekekek…how about the Japanese & ang moh? Hahahaha… :p

Loving the plans that are up-and-coming…..

There’s gonna be G.I. Joe tonight, after the bbq at granny’s.
Come Monday, will be a session of basketball.
Tuesday will be the ever-elusive dinner with Yati!!
Then Friday, will have my waxing session.
Saturday, will be holding a 1-to-1 dinner with Soon. It’s the birthday prelude dinner!!
Sunday will be AHM 21km.

Then next Saturday will be the birthday bash proper @ sunny Sentosa!!! So I’m gonna do the rain-rain-go-away prayer again…kekekek…it’s gonna be a fun-filled and packed schedule for the coming 2 weeks. This should make me less mindful of reality that has been taking up my brain space lately.

I’m really applying what I have been preaching all these years. “Take 1 day at a time.” By not thinking too far ahead, really keeps me sane. I’m trying very hard not to sway by focusing on the coming events. I’m not sure what/how I will be feeling next month, when all the events have dried up. Hmmmm…………………but that will be next month’s worries. Not now. ;)

**p.s. Agnes, I know you might be reading this, so I never forget our lunch date!!! Kekeke…I never put it in bcoz I don’t know which day are we meetin hor!! :p

No comments: