Thursday, July 02, 2009

Report Card for 1st half of 2009

Just popped by my blog & saw that in the month of June, there’s only 1 entry…hahahaha…wayyyy below standard…kekeke :p…

My shopping trips had really taken a toil on me. Been crazily hunting down items for my D&D. Still left with the elusive crystal encrusted flower brooch that would instantly jazz up my outfit. And the most irritating part is not able to buy a pair of shoes that fits me!!! Aaarrggghh!! Got money but cannot buy. I could easily splurge on 2 pairs of Onitsukas and 2 pairs of Oxford’s, but I can’t :(….back to square one. Only left with 2 weeks and still left dangling with the missing items, it’s bloody frustrating. I don’t wanna spent my weekends shopping, and yet can’t find anything. I got better things to do loh…like swimming, seeing my granny, TV and MSN with Ms C. SHIT!!!

C and I got pretty tight lately and it’s a nice feeling but in the back of my mind, I just refused to admit this would not last. Stubbornly as I might be, both of us know the outcome will be empty, but still pursue it, regardless. She’s the one who tell me to find my own happiness, as she knows she can’t fulfill the “full” package of a partner. We both totally understand, but I guess I’m just stubborn. I just know I’m happy right now and don’t want it to end. Being single and with no love interest can be depressing and boring, so she came in at a right time, and it’s mutual. No harm done, so far. *cross fingers*. Anyway, we both agree that when the time comes for us to make a decision, then we will make it.

2009 has been great as of now, but I hope the 2nd half will be even better. Love interest would be my main concern, since I’ve secured a job. Hahahaha…Like they say, having all the money in the world, but no one to share the happiness with, is really a very sucky thing. I’m full of love and willing to give it whoever dares to cross the boundary. I’m ready for a new relationship…I’M READY FOR YOU. Bring it on!!

........but I still love my baby girl…. ;)

No comments: