Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Great Sunday.. :)

Wah, the netball game was just the exercise I needed after 2 months of inactivity. The slack that I’d given myself is beginning to piss me off. AHM’s coming and still yet to clock the 10km mark. I think I will just die there man. Hahahaha…bloody buck up and start running again!!

Body’s slightly aching, but that’s the kind of pain I’m yearning for, for a long time. I love the aftermath of a good workout. The soreness in the muscles just makes me feel ALIVE!!! SHIOK!!!

Met up with Justin today and managed to celebrate his birthday as well. Great timing bro!! Hahahah….we went shopping and finally gotten my Pedro Oxford’s. Bloody hell, go there a zillion times but never notice that pair. Dumb ass!! Bought it straightaway but wrong size….stupid!!!! Thank God I rope in my sis to exchange it for me tomorrow…kekekek…my mind just went dumb as leather will expand after time. IDIOT!!! Anyway, it’s a great Sunday, even though it rained the whole afternoon and night. :)

My D&D ensemble is almost complete…still left with the ever-impossible-to-find brooch. Guess I really have to make a trip down to Chinatown and Bedok to find this treasure of mine. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: