Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bitching, Gossip, LOVE, Disappointed, Hatred...

This week is the BEST!!! I’m only writing bcoz it’s only the day I’m NOT having a date of sorts. Hahahah…

Monday, met up with the beloved Agnes for dinner and a eventually, it turned out to be a bitching good time!! hahaha…we poured out our life stories in the short 3 hours and gained insight on one another’s life and personality. It’s such a fuzzy feeling to have found another listening ear. Yayy!!! :) And I’ve freaking no idea why I told her so much in 1 session, that I could have told Jo in many. Kekeke….I guess, to find someone to talk to, nowadays, can be an uphill task. Everyone’s busy and buzzing with their own lives. It’s tough!!! Girls are just better listener than guys. PERIOD!!

So came Tuesday. Met up with Ben and Shang for our usual dinner and kopi session. Food’s great but the tea is a ripped off!! Hahahah…rather pay 80cents and drink at kopi tiam. :( …Anyway, just found out Ben’s gonna propose this coming October in Japan to his 1yr old girlfriend. It’s kinda fast but who am I to say, when I myself did the exact same thing 3 years back. He’s adamant and our advice just fell on deaf ears. But I guess he’s more level-headed than me, so he should know what he’s in for. And Shang, already proposed, popped a $9K diamond ring, quit his job and further his studies. Cool thing is, knowing that he’s gonna be the ONLY professor friend I would EVER make in my lifetime. Hahahahah…he’s gonna be NEO. The ONE!! The one who will make the 1st $1,000,000!!!! Hahahahah…

But on a honest note, when they told me then, I felt like I’m gonna lose another 2 more friends to marriage. They thought I’m just be emotional and paranoid, but they don’t know what the marriage thing's gonna do to them loh. Though I gave them my blessings, but deep down, I know I’ll see less of them and losing my circle of close knitted pals to this inevitable cycle of life. Another thought also came to mind. Get a girlfriend and settle!! It’s easier said than done. Somehow, I feel like a lone ranger and don’t really yearn for company, but on the other hand, keep complaining about the quality ones are already snapped up. Anyway, I’m a born contradict. Target for 2nd half of 2009 still remains the same: find me a girlfriend/companion…whatever!!

Lastly, came the mid-week delight: My bi-annual meet-up with Jo, Shan and Chrisen. We really were a rowdy bunch. We laughed and made a huge racket wherever we went. Hahahah…it was fun poking at each other, and it made us young again. The feeling of seeing old friends rekindled the kind of feeling, you can’t get anywhere. And all of us agreed. :)..I really wished time would stop for us last night. We could just talked for hours and hours. We were only let down by time and our day job. We shared interesting facts, gossips and the usual girly stuff. And Shan is our clubbing queen!!! Yayy!!! Hahahaah….she’s the grand master of cheong-ing now. Shi fu!! Kekekeek… :p

Hope that our gathering will increase in size and shorten the frequency, will ya?! 2 years is a freaking long time leh…at least make it ½ yearly man…ok?? :p

Looking forward to Friday but the special one is sick and it’s still 50/50 whether she’s going to the gathering. I’ve been longing for this day since 2 weeks back. And now she’s down with the bloody flu bug..Humbug!!! It’s just not fair!!! Why do YOU have to deprive me the only time I can see her!!??? Is it Your way of telling me to back off?? Then please get Cupid to do his job, and I shall be on my way!!!! Aaarrrggghhh!!!!

I’m depressed, sad, annoyed and practically listless that I lost my mojo. Haiz….I don’t ask much, but still such a joke has to be played on me, time and time again.

I’m lost………..

ICT’s looming and to hell with it. What I’m gonna write (or thinking to write) is so anti, that I’ll be arrested if they read it. So, please use your imagination and the superlatives that I will use to describe it……..

Hoping for a more fruitful August, and the impending Halloween party that we’re gonna organize. Red indians and cowboys??? Kekeke :p

No comments: