Monday, September 24, 2007

Normal wk...Unfantastic...

It’s a normal wk…at least I made it to run 18km on wed…almost didn’t make it home man…was bloody tired n tough…struggle to complete…tink I walked at least e last 5-6km…it was never-ending!!! E tot of takin a cab back keeps coming in my mind, but I preserve n made it home ard 11.10pm…imagine I started off at 7.30pm…took more than 3hrs…but my worst record is 4hrs!! hahah…start off at 7.20, finished at 11.45…hahahah…world record 4 slowest man…kekeke…but e gd thing tt happended tt nite was e courtesy of our locals…e cars stopped 4 me 2 cross n 1 incident is a malay boy stopped e cars n helped a handicapped man cross e rd…tt really touched my heart, knowing e youths today r still pretty much in sync w our moral values..thumbs up 2 our youths!!

Anyway managed to watched evan almighty on fri evening but kana sore throat aft e show ended…tink it’s e “thinner coated” chess choco my supplier gave us…got tis thinner smell which really doesn’t smell nice man…but e design was v nice loh..look actu lik a real chess set..Chinese set tt is.. ; ) so my wkend was spent w e flu bug in me…managed to crawl to e photoshoot n bbq…photoshootin was a tough job, esp if u r not smiley type, who can smile frm start to finish…I find it a hassle man…I only smile on cue…hahahaha..if not waste my smile…my smiles r precious u knw…even e photographer n e auntie also say so…kekeek…(jo shld knw tt my smiles r hard to come by..) oh ya!! Aft e photoshoot, my folks asked her abt e dinner, n she said she wanna focus on her studies now..n postpone e event 2yrs later, n my folks agreed…so tt’s 1 prob out of my mind 4 e near future..

E bbq was pretty gd..e food was fresh n succulent, but too bad I was not well, if not I’m sure to finish all e chicken hotdog n prawns!! Yum yum…n I only pay 10bucks 4 2!!!…I’m not e miser here…my colleague lagi best, he paid only 10 4 4pax!!! Hahahah…he’s e king!! All hail Javier!!.. :p

Sun was pretty lousy…waited whole afternoon 4 irene to come my pl…reach here abt 4-15 liao…tot of jalan jalan, but when e clock strikes 3, I’m all pissed n jus contented 2 watch tv at home…so I didn’t talk 2 her e whole evening…cfm less than 10 sentences…anyway, I dun care now..sian alrdy…r/s r tired…I rather hv short r/s tt r memorable n sweet…e time 4 me 2 put my life on e line is not here yet, n I still not ready to compromise on anything tt is reqd in a r/s…soooooo tink I’ll tell Irene, we’ll goin into a open r/s, whereby ea of us can date n do whatever we wan, but jus let e other party knw (courtesy)…but I knw she wil not feel rite abt it..but there’s e best I can tink of…I’m sure there wil b lotsa gd guys in her class, n it’s e best time 2 knw guys…unless all r married n hv kids!! But I doubt so… :p anyway I’m tired of tis, no r/s 4 now, if I can get myself out of tis 1st…

Ok babes, need to slp now…on m/c today..but I’m bloggin here…hahahah..til e next post..love ya!!

No comments: