Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My friends ONLY

Need to ack e help I gotten in beautifying my blog…my baby sista, Von!!! She always initiate to help me w e blog stuff…coz I’m a total idiot when it comes 2 comp stuff…esp e new gen stuff, eg blogs, mp3, lan games etc…so I ALWAYS hv smart ppl ard 2 help me…kekeke…lik ben, shawn n my cute sis… :p

Jus wanna tell all e friends I had made in my 24yrs n counting, tt they mean a lot 2 me n definitely play a significant part, big or small, in my life…thx u 4 enrichin my life n make it even more colorful…u can ALWAYS need more colors on e canvas of life ; )

Muack muack muack muack muack muack muack muack muack muack muack muack!!!

Can’t kiss u guys enough…ehhh…only reserved 4 e babes….sorry guys, none 4 u…hahahahaah…

Hope u can continue to b part of my life forever n ever…keep on rocking babes!! ROCK ON!!

No comments: