Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mid-autumn Festival...Fun or Pure Reminiscence??



Rcvd lotsa mooncakes frm my splrs tt I rejected more!! Too much to eat n I’m damn lazy 2 carry frm tanjong pagar back home…v v v cumblesome…n today even hv ice-cream frm my splr 4 sample…guess wat, I gave my colleague to bring back…kekeke..anyway it’s not e premium type, so it’s not worth e effort..

But some r really nice…v lavish package..esp e 1 I gotten frm my local splr, which he bought frm china or hong kong..at least tt’s wat e paper bag states…anyway it was so bloody gorgeous tt almost every1 in e office came to my dept, jus 2 b awed by e mooncakes…hahahah…amazing rite…but it jus keeps getting better…1 auntie called me in on e mrt where I got it frm…didn’t knw mooncake can b a centre of attraction!!?? (hw come it wasn’t a babe!!!!)

Jus wanna share it w u guys…here’s e photos of e lavish mooncake..some r filled w abalone…but trust me, it doesn’t taste tt gd…only e package makes e grade..enjoy!! n hv a lovely mid-autumn festival w yr loved ones…n not forgettin those in need of our love…hv fun!!

No comments: