Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm BACK frm my 2wks "holidays"


I’m BACK!!! Wat a memorable 2 wks at camp…physical n mental…new friendships r bound n renewed, esp w my Sgt Leonard…he’s e typical metrosexual..more than me!! His mind’s totally wired lik a girl…needs a lot of attention n listenin..which most of his camp mates can’t provide…so I can ustand him better.. ;)

But e most memorable was a 40yr old camp mate frm other unit, wanted 2 commit suicide, in front of ME!! He wanted 2 jump down frm 2nd level…me n my friend was chattin, then suddenly he was climbin up e parapet n suittin there..i shouted, WOOOO!!, chill man…long story short, eventually, heard he wil b sent to IMH 2 stay 4 1wk…e rest is history…he’s OUT!! Scary man…almost no need 2 book out man…shit!

E 1st time I book out, I went shoppin at nite!! Went Orchard n do some window shop, so didn’t get anything….but sat n sun were e power days!! Sat went Bugis & Tampines n today went Marine Sq..spent close 2 few hundred bucks…let’s count together..

Sat:
Siam Kitchen - $35.55
Teva Sandals - $87.20
Undies - $9.90
McDonald’s - $5.70
Adidas Singlet - $29 Total: $167.35

Sun:
Zara Jeans - $75
Zara Top (for Irene) - $19.90
Mizuno Tights - $31.90
Mizuno Run Registration (Irene & me) - $35
Pizza Hut - $17++ (but it’s on Irene’s!! kekeke..) Total: $161.80

Total damage 4 2days of mad shoppin rush=$329.15. wah!! Tt’s a lot man…die!! Tis mth must save liao…but dun tink can make it, coz I’ll b goin 2 gym regularly 2 obtain my 6pecs..keke…set some new goals 4 myself in terms of physical appreance…run more, pump more.. ;)

Oh well..hope all my darlings n babies r doin gd…esp Von..but she jus told me she’s doin well..so tt’s a load off my mind…keekek…so I’ll c Jo, Jess n Soon on Mizuno Run @ 22 Jul…take care n train hard babes!! Dun slack…I expect completion frm yr side ya…hv fun n stay healthy!!

1 comment:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

kor.....
can u take my exams for me???
sniff sniff