Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers: GOOD as Gold

Jus back frm my childhood fantasy…Transformers the Movie was a blast!!! E plot was unexpectedly better than I tot, casting fit to a T n e CG was solid…no complains in all depts…yippee!!!

Really enjoyed it…e Optimus Prime’s voice-over was the original guy 25yrs ago, Peter Cullen..his husky voice make me reminisce the very 1st time I watch as a young boy…n playin w my v own transformer!! Costs abt 70bucks back then..since, I’ve given it away…spread the joy man. :)

N not forgettin Megan Fox…hot, sultry n yet v Asian lookin…she’s totally cool..didn’t get too much sex vibe frm her (which is a gd thing in tis movie), if not, ppl wil b controlling on her i/o of e Autobots. Anyway, e lead actor n actress r v gd in their acting..esp Shia..4 a 20 odd yr old guy, his acting can be honed into greatness if given more meaty roles in the future…tt’s y I wanna name my kids Shia & Mikaela when I hv them!!! Coz it’s rare & so cool…

Can’t help feelin a young boy agn…I should b feelin tt every single day, 4 e rest of my life…tink abt it my friends…it has a deeper meaning than tt…

Another note…was climbing up e stairs n realize I haven’t been kissin 4 more than 6mths…a real kiss…n I dun lik kissin my wife anymore..n it’s bcoz of her breath..oh well, I tink I can “kiss” kissing gd-bye…unless I change my wife.

No comments: