Sunday, June 17, 2007

Siloso PARTY!!










Had a memorable day yst @ Siloso…we had packed lunch (courtesy of Jo & me, coz we came up w tt idea!!), tidbits, drinks n KFC 4 lunch…hahaha…e long rainy day didn’t deampened our enthusiastic spirits as we weathered e wind n rain, n enjoyed games of vball n fribee…e highlight was Frisbee in e rain…it’s e same s wat I had played in e army w my CO…we used e entire parade sq (approx 1 football field)..was exciting n fun!!! But we could do w more sun..kekek..need 2 get tanned!!! Aarrgghhh..

It was my last hurray b4 headin 4 2wks of ICT @ Tanjong Gul camp…total of 5 days outfield..spread out 2 n 3 days respectively…dun tink wil get tanned but my face wil get e harshest treatment..n I’m supposed 2 c Dr Ong on e 30th, jus aft I come out!!! Sure die wan…sian…

Anyway I tink it was a success, coz 11 ppl turned up despite e rain..esp Winnie n Ken joining us, coz I wasn’t expecting them 2 turn up as was rainin…

Here’s the heartfelt thanks 2 every1 who turned up…Jo & Marcus, Jed & Jess, HS & Serene, Justin, and Irene…hopefully more can turn up at our event on a regular basis, lik Chia Seng & his gf, n Lorraine & Prawn-man…mayb I’ll make it a bi-mthly event…but I need yr support n “finances”…hahahaha…then we can get equipment lik tent, chiller etc 4 e nxt trip…it wil b more fun n not worry abt shelter when e weather turns bad.. :p

Till then, wil b back on 29th n hopefully wil make a posting n update u guys…hmmm…should do some serious shoppin b4 e GST kicks in…tons 2 buy, too little time n $$$$!!!! Oh ya, n hope my baby sis, Von wil recover fast n tuck in all e ice-cream n jello u can eat!! Kekeke…but dun eat too much…moderation!! ;)

Cya guys!! Hv fun w/o me!! Miss me ya…I’m expectin smses floodin my inbox…hahahahaah

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

huh... kor u going reservist too!!!!!!

sniff sniff....

jo said...

Nick... u'll have ONE day to do all your shopping in order to escape the 2% GST hike.. hehhee.....