Monday, July 16, 2007

1st day of counselling..

1st day of work n I’m totally late…n I mean LATE, Real LATE!! I overslept to Dover!!! Hahahaah…n I reach ofc @ 9.10am…wah!! it was a record 4 me man…n I told my boss n she laughed…kekek..oh well, anything to get me off e record… :p

today we went 4 counsellin at this pl called Trinity@Paya Lebar..was a church though…it didn’t even cross my mind..idiot!! anyway doesn’t matter..to me it went well, coz I really trash out everything (but I hold back a teeny bit 4 e next individual session..) n it was brutal..tt’s wat Irene felt..she said she tot she can handle e truth, but she couldn’t…n e truth was, “I dun love her anymore”…she was shattered!! If I’m totally in love w a girl n she told me tt, I wil to…so I can feel her…but I gotta let her knw my feelings rite…I gotta b fair 2 her n myself…anyway e counselor, Sally, wil call us next Mon on whtr 2 carry on w tis service..but we alrdy decided to continue n c where tis brings us…mayb I’ll call her 2 schedule us soon…resolve tis fast n amicably.. L really hope I’ll make e rite choice..

also watched Harry Potter aft tt…was a ok show..quite exciting compared 2 e last 1 (which I watched on tv…giv me headaches!! kekekek)..anyway it’s not e main story today…

GOD GIVE ME A SIGN & ENLIGHTMENT..

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

kor. u ok? hang in there ya...

Unknown said...

oh dear... tat muz be a great blow to her... hope u two can handle it well together... rem dun rush into decision... leave it to fate den :)