Thursday, May 24, 2007

Married, Not Married..Married, Not Married..Married, Not Married...

jus came back frm my "Fortune Telling" session w Tracy..she's e 1 who intro me tis..in fact she was exposed 2 tis aft her colleague brought her there...n it's proven effective, though e effective period can stretch frm 3-6mths b4 seeing any positive results...but nonetheless, it works..so seems my married life's sucks big time now, might s well giv it a try

he was v accurate in his analysis man!! he even can tell frm Irene's chinese characters tt she can "see" things...he said she's reincarnated frm a monk in her previous life...e details i shall not say it here..if u guys wanna knw, call me!! ;p anyway, i did a portrait of my new chinese name..it's still e same hanyu pinyin, jus tt e characters r diff...he said my current name's not strong n i'm too honest..so tis should help me in my career n marriage life..so i'm gonna hang it up on e 31 May, btw 8-10am to hv e maximum benefits...hope it works man...it's my last resort 2 a better life...nxt in line is counselling..

tis morn hv a thrash out w her...but surprisingly, she was ok aft tt...still can call me n laugh..weird..anyway, i took 1/2 day 2 do tis...n she kinda uneasy tt i didn't tell her..obviously, i didn't tell her i'm doin tis...jus tell her i'm goin shoppin...blah blah blah..white lies all over..

i dun when i can hv e courage 2 say everything in her face n face e music...should i keep it goin or call it quits n stop wastin ea other time...now, i'm leanin towards e latter...but if she can make me tink otherwise, e better..if not, i feel it wil be better we call it quits..

God, if u're readin tis, pls enlighten me can...pretty plssssssssssss.....

No comments: