Sunday, June 03, 2007

Netball & SMRT Family Day 2007

Had been a eventful 2 days of fun, sun and companionship..however, it was marred by a certain someone tt dented our Sat nite…n my cut during shaving (n it’s not my chin…kekekekek)

Tt someone was Soon, my gd friend fr 12yrs n goin..me n my another gd friend (we r e 3 musketeers during our sec sch days), Seng tot he had mellowed down..but we were wrong…when e goin gets tough, n we’re trailing in pts in our FRIENDLY netball game btw Jess’s friends n our mates..it was indeed not friendly at all!! We r super pai seh when he lost he’s temper n stormed off aft tt n 2 e showers…he has this competitive nature in him n aggressive in sports, esp contact sports..close friends who knw him since sec sch wil knw it’s common…but 8yrs on, apparently, he’s still e same…we r used 2 it, but it definitely doesn’t leave a gd impression on Jess’s friends..i feel it also embarrassed her s well…it puts her in a diff position..but I guess he doesn’t giv a damn..in addition, it scare e girls s well…it’s not too cool aft all man…haiz..

U can c tt we had so much fun w/o him during Capt’s ball…every1’s enjoyin themselves, laughing n having a blast…jus take e competitive spirit out of e game, n he can enjoy e game s much s any1..

He should put some ice on his temper…cool off bro!! It’s jus a friendly!! No need 2 b so pumped up n insist on winning..e whole pt is 2 hv fun n make new friends…but now, I think he jus burnt a few bridges…well…gd luck 2 him…s a gd friend 2 him, I feel he should really curb his temper, esp in front of others who dun knw him well..

Anyway, aft e game, we still carried out our activites, w/o Soon n Jess…we went Mind’s Café!! Hahah…learnt a new game, “Creanium”..i think e name’s correct, but anyway, it damn fun n intriguing…must use brain wan…e classic was HS’s bodybuilder n my version of Gone w the Wind…kekek…tink we should get tis game loh…but!! E maker can come up w e spore version, coz it’s wayyyyyyyyyy toooo diff 4 sporean…too Americanised… :p

Today was my dad’s comp family day @ Sentosa, Siloso Beach…e emcee was FANTASTIC!!! V hilarious n innovative…witty s well…always bring e crowd laughter n more laughter…hahahah…he’s damn gd…we also played Frisbee w my sis n Irene…mayb 4 jus 30mins…really too dehydrated 2 play any longer…now jus saw my shoulder peelin…hmmmm…means e sun was damn HOT, HOTTER than e belly dancers….hahahaha…there’s a dancer clad in green costume…n her fig was mose-bleeding hot…kekeke…I reckon a D-cup…coz when she shake her top, her costume was like kinda loose n shakin violently…ya ya…I was starin at her most of e time…I can’t help it…! She’s too hot 2 resist.. ;)

Hope gonna go agn soon, lik say, 16 Jun…n takers?? Pls let me knw ya…b4 I go into reservist @ 18th…hmmm…there’s another thing tt comes 2 mind. Was thinking which should I purchase…in a dilemma now..

a. Bleach my teeth, home kit @ $400+
b. Mountain bike + accessories @ $650 onwards
c. Oakley shades @ $200-$350
d. Asics/Adidas running shoes @ $200+
e. Beach volleyball + cap @ <$100

Still thinking abt it..hope 2 get 1 or 2 items soon…jus got my bonus!! Kekek…but these r wat I’ve been wantin 2 get 4 a long time, except 4 para e..

Ok lah, wil go slp on it…gonna watch my tv show now, Pirates of e Caribbean, Curse of e Black Pearl @ Ch5…!!

No comments: