Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lost 2 ringgit...80cents!!!

jus found out i lost 2 ringgit when i sent irene back..dun knw where it went...must hv dropped when takin out stuff frm my pocket...sian....luckily it's only 80cents Spore money, if not i can't slp tonite...arrrggghhh...jus hate losin things...makes me feel irritated..

kinda hungry..made myself some hot cereal...been a longgggggggggggg time since i drink tis...think e last time must b durin sec sch days...might b even b in my Pri 6 days...haahha...anyway, it's a healthier alt compared 2 e ice-cream my folks bought earlier on...yummy...!! since my tummy's not so gd now, cereal seems lik e safest bet...

i'm full now...gonna wash up n hit e sack.. : ) back 2 work n preparin 4 e KL trip on fri...M'sia Bagus!! hope so............hahahahah

No comments: