Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dedicated to my Loveliest Gf!!

Had a lovely lunch n nightcap w 1 of my bestest n dearest friend…she’s e epitome of femininity!! Gorgeous, lovely, stunning, hottest of HOT!! E superlatives r simply endless…she’s Jo! My only gf tt is telepathic w me..hahaha…all e nonsense lah…kekek…anyway I was forced 2 write tis loh…aft she saw wat I’ll written in my previous 2 postings…hahahah..blah blah…ok ok, enough crap..always enjoy a session w her…be it lunch or jus coffee…we always hv e best of time chattin everything under e sun…getting nostalgia is jus part of e outing…sharing our views n comments over impending topics makes us laugh n make us think hard of our future, lives, n each other’s issues…so it’s fun!! Jo…..i wan moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Can’t stand it………….aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh…!!

Gonna hv a bbq in e pipeline..n Ser’s in-charge!! she better make it a stunner!! Hmmm…lik I told Jo, I’m gonna showcase my skills s Jamie Oliver of spore…hahah…*lik real* it’s only b e only time I can marinate food w e herbs n other foodstuff I’ve seen in cookin shows…yummy!! Tentatively, it wil b 12 May…hope it comes thru man…some1 better tell her!!! *Jo, it’s YOU!! No need 2 look left n rite…pls inform her ya*

Labor Day’s later in e morn…but there’s nth 2 do…i hope can think of sth 2 do when I wkae up…ok!! I’m done here…Jo wil b waitin 4 yr postin ya…n make it FAST!!

p.s though u dun hv e body of Carol Cheong, I still love u e same!! n I mean it..Kekek.. ;)

No comments: