Thursday, April 26, 2007

The TIGHTEST Ass I've Seen EVER..!!

i think my luck's been great lately!! keke...e scenario's e same agn...on e way back, alightin @ my stop, i saw tis Chinese lass w e TIGHTEST ASS EVER!!!!!! wanted 2 chase up 2 take a closer look, but my heels r blistered (caused by my new Pedro shoes)..so i couldn't...DAMN!! but tt view is unforgettable...nicely shaped, athletic body...n i think she didn't even wear anything down there!! coz i couldn't even c any G-string or thongs "marking"..but highly unlikely..inspired 2 work my ass too man..need tt perky butt 2 look sexy n hot 4 FIVB match...NEED AND MUST look GOOD @ e beach...coz all e babes n hunks wil b there...so i can't lose out too much...ahahahah...

tt's my FIND of the Day...ended e day well despite my bad flu...today's lunch was great..Ivan aka my hunky dory colleague invited me 2 lunch, together w 3 other colleagues...he got upgraded to EA2 n most porbably an increment...gd 4 him..!!! congrats bro!! but i'm also got e same upgrade!!! hahaah...he took 5.5yrs...n i took less than 2yrs...feel kinda pai seh...coz every1 took longer period, so i didn't tell any1 unless earlier on...n my increment's lik 20%!! highest i known in PIL...so i think my boss lik me..hahahaha...nonetheless, i'm resignin soon...so not much impact also...anyway, lunch's @ Secret Recipe w cakes...yummy!!! *gotta work-out harder man*

hope i gonna hv more such GREAT Finds tmr s well...kekekek...gettin naughty here...who CARES!! gonna hv dinner n med now...sleep @ 9pm tonite..................hopefully... :p

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

kor kor kor
guess wad i saw today on the train?

tonnes and tonnes of sexy.....





ads on the new CK fragrant!
muahahaha

jo said...

Waaaaah.. Havent been reading ur blog for quite awhile cuz the internet at home was down. SUDDENLY someone's blog and life became soooo interesting. HEhe! I see how my fashion co=ordinator thinks so positively these days and I'm happy for u. HEhehee..... Write more ya! So interesting. Mayb if u write more, next time no internet, I'll still go to some wireless hotspot just to read ur bloggie! HAhahhahaaa.... i wanna go MInds cafe again! ;)