Thursday, May 19, 2005

Depression Mode...

Nth to do so I decide to write my blog….jus fnished revisin my Transport notes…damn sian….n also while waiting 4 irene’s call…may b meetin up w her later on….not sure…..

Feeling v depressed these past few days…dun know is it e exams which I have no confidence in passing or Irene…my mind is totally in a mess….think I’m getting e mentality of e xiao qiao or red eye monster again!!…I HATE TT FEELIN!!!….jus feel v lousy abt myself whenever I hear tt achievements by my lao po….feel kinda useless…haiz….damn depressed….so my mind keeps twirlin ard negative thoughts….ah ya!!…dun wanna talk abt it…arrrgghhh….

Anyway gd news!!!…I’m meetin up w my lao po!!!….yayy!!!!….she’s in e midst of coming down frm CTE….so I’m feelin a bit better now….kekekeke…

Anyway all tis evil is comin frm e stupid n idiotic brain of mine…idiot me!!….kana advised by Soon Chong, then I realized my mistakes…feel lik a kick in e ass…it wouldn’t nice but it brings me down to reality…

So it’s all 4 now…there’s isn’t any much lovey dovey stuff in tis update, so dun puke girls….kekekeek

1 comment:

jo said...

too bad i'm not there.. then mayb u will feel better..hahahaaa.....