Monday, May 09, 2005

ACED MY ECONS PAPER!!!

It’s been a rough wk 4 me goin into e prelude of my econs paper…..e studying process tt is……..keke……..couldn’t get any theory stuff into my brain…sooooooo damn chim….so I skip chap 5, 6 n parts of 7…(n there r only 7chaps 2 study)...n i started only aft labour day...only had 5 days 2 study ba…..kekeke……I only study e calculations part 2 e exam……coz my tutor said 4 e past batch, almost all got AD, JUS by doin e cal qn only……so heed his advice loh...actu I also dun knw wat 2 study, so I took a gamble……n it PAID OFF!!!….e qns I did came out EXACTLY frm e review qn in e chap I read……!!!….WORD 4 WORD, FIG 4 FIG!!!……I could not believe my eyes n luck man…….i was actu smiling 2 myself when I saw more n more of e qns……..hahahaah……was actu thinking I’m gonna ace tis 1….it’s a miracle man!!!……mayb it’s becoz I’m havin e love frm my sweetie n being w her brings me gd luck!!…….i dun knw…….everything has been goin my way……I’m not complacent but I jus feel v happy w things goin on these days……nvr did I enjoy such gd things 4 e past 20 odd yrs……I’m jus beginning 2 enjoy life…kekeke……yippee!!!!!!……..yr 2005 is e BEST YR OF MY LIFE!!!!……found a future wife, got lucky w talent agencies n got lucky w my studies…..so it’s been a great 5 mths into tis yr…….been v grateful 4 all these happenings……I must hav gotten into God’s gd bks recently………kekekek…….

Oh ya e gd news is, I told my dad abt Irene…..2 put it simply, he said s long I’m happy, he’s fine w it…….i.e. e age gap btw me n Irene……so when I told her e gd news, she was actu v relieved…….n happy too!!……keke……..actu she had a bad dream abt my mum abt stern n stuff…….so my gd news had settled her wrong mindset n make her more relaxed I should say……..it’s also partly my fault coz I told her my mum was fierce n strict……but now she’s more mellowed…..so mayb tis scared her off a bit……n lead 2 e bad dream……u dun c me havin bad dreams when she told me her mum was fierce n stuff……..n it was many times she told me……..keeps drillin in my head………..kekekeke…….chill man…..it’s jus meetin ppl…..it’s e same thing…….jus b polite, tt’s all 2 it…….*I hope so…..*….kekekekeke……

Gonna start my work-out soon man…….getting flabby liao……havin “tips class” later tonite…….n meetin up w my wife aft tt….yayy!!!!…….startin my next paper in 2wks time………so got some time 2 chill abit…….

Anyway dun think I forget abt it, Jo……have u been ex?????? I dun think so rite……..mus b getting fat n flabby rite…………kekekekeek…….better start k!!!………dun waste my effort in writin e regime..!!!………hope 2 c u in better shape b4 u left……

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

yikes, u are a freak... econs is such a killer paper and u got an A. i tot only my uncle is tat freak, hahha...
say hi to irene for me ya...vOn

jo said...

Hehe..Nick... haha..Of cuz I havent been exercising lar!! Hahaha... Lazeeeeeeee.. BUT.. the exercise regime is still with me. hahaa.. so not wasted Lar... =)... Marc said that day, that he saw a girl, whose waist lookED like MINE LAST SEM... cuz her's VERY small.. Then I ask him abt me NOW.. he say now SMALL only.. haiiz.. hahaha..... And I have more fats!! Oh no!! okok...go back SG then i start exercising.. haha..cuz my exam starts on the 14th of jun.. end 23rd.. so think i'll be back ard 25th or 26th.. then can see u irene and VoN too!! =)