Monday, October 08, 2007

Rainy day...in my life...kinda dark now.. : (

Was on leave today. Accomplished the things I wanted to, i.e. swim and getting my groceries. However, my biggest upset was not able to get my CDs..Apparently, Sembawang Music Store in under reno and MJ is totally into selling Chinese music only..totally SUCKS!! Anyway, my pride today is to be able to swim 100 laps in under 3hrs..in fact it’s 2hr 57mins. Pretty cool uh…kekekeke…was v happy w myself..weather wasn’t fantastic, but I managed to pull thru. It rain, stop and rain again..but it was satisfying…v shiok!!! :p

Oh ya, my wkends were pretty gd as well…my niece was v cute!! Can’t wait for her to get bigger..and I bought the mountain bike for Irene @ 250bucks…that just burnt a big hole in my pocket. Total expenditure so far since 28 Sept is, 900++. That’s why I gotta save and scrimp this month, or maybe into Nov as well. But I jus calculated by bringing lunch to work and eating out, doesn’t make any much difference. The most only 20-30cents. But mentality it makes me feel that I’m making a great effort…arrrrggghhhh…pitiful pay packet!!

Spend spend spend…lots to buy, but gotta set the priorities straight. The top now is my racer bike. Guess I’m gonna use my Dec bonus into this indulgence, IF I’m still in my current comp. Anyway, that’s another thought I don’t wanna think about it too much :)

Back to work tmr…hmmmm…time to pluck those stray eyebrows now!! Getting very ugly..hahahah..

No comments: