Monday, October 15, 2007

Go Go Go!!!

I’m officially bored now. Kekek…writing my blog during office hours AGAIN! :p nothing much I can do in Singapore over the nights and weekends. Been waiting the right time to go overseas for my R&R. Thailand seems like a nice place to go, given the extra info on a farm stay near Korat Province, 2hrs drive from Bangkok. (it’s written in last Sunday Times, 14 Oct.) Air-con tent, suddenly sounds very tempting and soothing. The pictures are amazing and makes me wanna go there straight away! Hoping it will materialize soon…very very soon…

Completed a book by Skoko Tendo, Yazuka Moon. It’s an autobiography by a yazuka’s daughter’s life. It’s a true account and it’s damn sad but a wake up call for people who are trapped in their lives and no one to turn to. They should read this. Simple, but moving. If you’re emotional enough, she could shed a tear or two. Deep down, I hope the best for her and her baby daughter. Hope her life will turn for the better and all her suffering will be behind her and finally she can find a really good man and settle down. She’s been thru hell, back and went straight back in. So much so that, you think it’s so surreal you can’t believe she really went thru all that shit. She’s a strong character and I hope to emulate her spirit. It’s really the spirit of the yazuka. Undeterred, calm, self-sacrificing. Wooo…a little too much for me to do all those. I’ll try my hardest to be like that. The weird part is, after reading the book, it has a calming effect and I’m at peace with myself. Hmmm…voo-doo? Hahaha…I think it’s just me.. :p

Have the urge to write my biography now! Keke…maybe with enough “force”, I might just do it soon. (Jo was the one who encouraged me to do so) Well, I’ll keep on it and update you guys, if it really becomes a reality. *crossing my fingers* Need not be the next J.K Rowling. Just be myself, Nicholas Leong, will do…will do…it’s all that matters..Me and myself. In one, at last.

No comments: