Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Upbeat abt the next 3 mths..

Been a few wks since I last posted anything…was busy training 4 my runs…mon, wed n fri r days where I’ll run 10km n 20km on fris…then e other days r my off-days…was doin some light weight trainings loh…if not jus laze ard or meetin e guys…getting fitter n fitter…hopeing to get my 6pecs fast…but I jus hate doin sit-ups…coz my mat is e foam type, so v uncomfortable..anyway wil do some in my off-days lah…4 vanity!! I’ll do anything…kekek…

Jus eye-brow trimmin @ browhaus yst…jus trim abit charge me 19.26!! idiot…it was a scam loh…wan me to sign package @ 960!! Feels lik a beauty salon…so sian…even these pl also hv…tink I’ll go my wife’s pl 4 eye-brow threading..6 bucks only!!…kekeke…wil try tt soon… :p

Completed the 12km SBR last Sun…clocked a pretty gd timing..1:30:14hrs..last yr I clocked 4 the 10km stan chart was abt the sme timing..so I reckon it’s gd time!! Gonna plan 4 jo’s bday party tis sun…need to send out invites…kekek…sounds lik a events planner :p hope it turns out well n keep within the budget..

More events to come in the remaining of this yr..sept is terry fox run: 8km, nov is vertical marathan @ swissotel: 73 storey, finally e grand finale in dec, stan chart: 42.195km…looks pretty sufficient to last me tis yr…hopefully I can pack in more training runs (God, plsssss dun rain on my training days….. L) n do some strength trainin, esp my arms n abs…get some solid muscles out of those areas..

I’m done here…nth n lazy to write further… :p

No comments: