Monday, August 06, 2007

Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly...jus can't get enough of her... ; )

Had a great day today…had free lunch (thanks to the 6 mgt trainees attached to us fr training…kekek), had an easy work day, had a easy, soothing 10km run @ Bedok reservoir in e evening…wat more can I ask 4?! :p tink I slash my 10km run by 10mins…can’t cfm but I feel gd today n ran pretty consistent…anyway I jus feel SHIOK!! Hahhaah…jus can’t get enough of Kelly…n she called today 2 find a pair of missing shoes…apparently, some1 wore e worng pair back n e poor guy/gal went back w a bigger pair of “Charcoal” shoes/sandals…nvr heard of tis brand either…but charles said is branded n exp…hmmm…kekekek…anyway jus happy tt she called, even 4 e wrong reason…she got a soothing voice n it’s always nice to hear or read her sms…always full of energy n life!! Tt makes a girl or ANYONE more attractive!! Try it someday guys…it wil make u more appealing, instantly!!! If it doesn’t work, look 4 me…I’ll buy u lunch.. ; )

Gonna embark on an intensive training regime tt even scare myself…packing everyday of e wk w activities, except 4 wkends 4 family, w sports n conditioning…mon, wed wil b running 10km…tues gonna b swimming, probably 50 laps…then can fri, long distance running of 20km…thurs wil b my only free day…either stay home 2 rest or watchin movie w Irene…so if u guys wanna date me, now u knw when 2 ask me out…kekekek…sat n sun is normally a no-no…but sat morn I hope 2 make some time 4 some swimming s well…hopefully I can wake at 7 n swim till 11am…haiz…….e actitvies jus sound soooooooooo sweet n fulfilling…feel v energetic n full of zest!! Even though I’m constantly bogged down by my marriage woes…sports is my LIFE..no 1 gonna take tt away frm me…

Now, 4 tt elusive trek bike…where m I gonna get 1.1K 4 e bike alone???? Hmmmm….reckon gonna save till Dec or Feb…when I get ang-bao money n my bonus…kekekek…

No comments: