Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dark Blue Bra?? On a Chinese?? huh...

kekeke..interesting ride home today..tis girl alightin @ Bedok was wearin a dark blue bra (coz she's wearing sleeveless) n she's Chinese!! i knw it's normal, but i seldom see a Chinese lass wearin tt colour...jus look out-of-place 4 me...hahahaha...anyway, she still look gd in it ; )..wear more colour variety gals!!! b Advantageous!!

other than tt, e 1st BEST thing was gettin my pay increment...a whole 21.21%!!!!!!!! yahhooooooo!!! which calculated to $350!! hahaha...i think it's e most in PIL history!!! kekke...n i'm promoted to EA2..1 grade higher than my previous grade..i'm now officially a Purchasing Officer i/o Purchasing Assistant... :p BUT!! i'm resigning soon...hahahaha...so it's a case of, "too little, too late"..n my colleague asked me, but i told her only 150bucks...feels she v fake..so i play along...but she's v well-liked by others...yr drama is damn gd loh...v scheming...but somehow, she's still gd...anyway, she told me she's gotten lesser than me...at least tt's WAT she told me...oh well : )

well...i had a gd day at work today...interesting lessons on English language, gotten my pay increment & e blue bra girl...wat more can i ask 4?? kekeek... :p

Adieu!!

No comments: