Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finished my 1st Standard Chartered Marathon (10km only...kekek)

3 Dec was a great day 4 me n my wifey!!...we completed our 1st SC 10km run...it was fun n meaningful...coz it was irene's 1st competitive run n she completed w/o a hitch!! hahaha...i'm so proud of her..she got asthma n other ailments too, but she managed 2 complete e whole race...tt's really really gd... :p

n i completed despite down w a flu a few days back...was 85% recovered...but couldn't resist a gd run n e fun in it!!...die die must go...hahahaha..gotten a medal too!! cool!!

was came back frm my couz's wedding...e food's ok..but everything was kinda disappointing coz it's Goodwood Park hotel...was expecting 5 star service n food...but it was only 3 star by my standards...anyway v full now...gonna slp now....tmr gonna start running again...kekek...here we go AGAIN.. :p

No comments: