Monday, September 25, 2006

We're ok now...

this PM proj's is the fastest i've done in 4 days...from conceptualising to the final draft took merely 4 days....oh my god!!! can't believe it....now it's done, i can finally get a gd nite's slp...tt's all i ask 4...everything turns out fine....n i feel safe when i volunteered to do e compiling...dun trust my new grp members....kekeke...i dun wanna repeat agn!!! exp man...1600 4 1 subj...

my wife n i finally met up aft 3 days of cold war....oh well, i guess my action of not arguing helps....but then agn, she was tiny bit upset when she asked me whtr i was angry when we didn't talk 4 so many days...my reply was obviously NO...jus can't allow myself to lose focus during my proj....so i'll absorb all kinds of nonsense frm her then dispel them slowly....if not, will settle w her aft my proj submission loh...luckily no need 4 tt liao, everything's back 2 normal....so tt's a relief...at least i can FULLY relax 4 this whole wk b4 embarking on another proj...aarrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!

back 2 work tmr...busy agn...but i lik it...time passes faster..but sometimes WAY too fast, coz not enought 2 use....!! hahaha....oh ya, Jo's goin 2 work tmr...hope she gets a gd start, gd colleagues n boss....bless her w lotsa luck n charm!!! kekekek....

rem 2 hav lunch w me ya...dun forget!!! :p

No comments: