Monday, September 25, 2006

A FITTING Tribute to my Sister...Yve!!!

today's posting is dedicated to my sis, baby Yve..!! kekek...

she's been a great help of late n definitely e yrs ago....she's been my listening ear, a cookie expert..kekeke...,doing up my blog n most impt, jus being my sis....she's been a great help in short...dun knw hw but she works her magic, somehow...kekeekek...

she taught me stuff tt i didn't even dare tot of doing...we share stuff n knowledge thru msn, sms n calls....though there was a period of time when we didn't talk much but our bond got stronger n it takes jus 1 sms 2 make all e gd feelings rushin back in agn...keke...

our r/s is simple but e feelings r true n sincere....cute kinda way....dun knw hw 2 explain...jus feel fuzzy all over my body.... :p

anyway jus hope baby Yve has a gd life n pass her driving practical test soon!!

p.s oh ya, we yet 2 take a photo together...if not, u'll start complaining agn...kekeke... :p

lotsa love, kisses n hugs frm yr bro!

No comments: