Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's ME all over again.. :)

Pushed myself to run and not let my lazy bones take over. I need to run to have my nasi lemak breakfast today with Gimmy. Hahahah…need to burn off those extra calories before stuffing myself down with all that yummy rice, chicken wing and sambal chilli!!! Yummy!!! And that was only breakfast!!! Lunch was chicken rice @ Redhill. It was ok but bcoz I was so damn full (even had gastrics bcoz of that) , I didn’t finished… :p

So, today was just about eating and more eating. Met Su for dinner and eat again..hahaha…had ramen…so was STILL ok la. Just nice. :) Was busy as usual for the past don’t-know-how-many-weeks but still loving it…kinda getting too comfortable here that I keep forgetting that it’s only temp! Yeks!! Gonna send out some resumes soon once I’m done with my PGI. Keep telling myself that every single day in order not to lose focus…coz I need the money for a gazillion reasons…shopping, traveling, nice dinners, buffets, clubbing…n the list just goes on…………………………………….

No comments: