Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'M SO GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!

I’M SO GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!….Canberra, Perth & Sydney. Just saw the rerun of a travel log hosted by Darren Lim and I feel so attracted to the place already!!! This gives me another reason to go there asap!! Followed by visiting my beloved couz, Yanfen in Perth and army mate, Beng Seng in Sydney. Awwww……there is this fuzzy feeling that pulls you in. It’s AMAZING. I NEED to go there!!! I might even stay there, if I have a job there..kekeek…it’s just beautiful. The weather, the serenity, the nature. It’s just gorgeous. There’s no words in my vocabulary can describe what I saw. It’s totally the perfect place you want to raise a family in. :)

June is out of the question, coz it’s winter and December just seems so far away… :( sob sob….anyway, this will be etched in the back of my mind for a long time. If I were to travel for a few weeks, Aussie will be my 1st destination. Then again, I’ll have to re-look into my budget…hahahah.. :p

No comments: