Friday, January 16, 2009

The past 2 weeks...The Enjoyable 2 weeks...

Life’s going strong for me. I’m like living the life that I thought I would like during my secondary school years. Carefree, happy with no worries. But I guess it’s different now that I’m at that age, whereby I’m suppose to support my parents and family. It’s tough and maybe I’m just putting on a brave front, and I’m damn good at doing that!! hahaha…

I couldn’t spend as before, but I know I’m happier. Have been more sociable of late; meeting my godsister, Agnes and going out with my not-so-close ex-colleagues. So maybe I’m changing, or evolving?? Changing for the better, of coz. I feel more at ease with myself, less conscious of my appearance, more inviting when meeting new people. You know what I mean? It’s like euphoria and it keeps building up. It’s way cool!!! :p To put the icing on the cake, I register for an insurance exam to let me be available for work in that industry. Is that out of this world or what!!??? In the past, I definitely will not do that, but given the situation I’m in now (and I love my job), I just give it a try. No harm done. Extra cert will do me good. Hahahaha…

Seeing my packed schedule, I’m feeling a sense of fulfillment and the hustle is doing me good. Lesser unnecessary thoughts in my mind and more useful actions. I reckon this will keep me going for a while, or until the festivities die down. Kekekeke…anyway, what the heck!!

No comments: