Monday, January 05, 2009

Girlfriends vs Girlfriends

I keep attracting the wrong types of girls. I kept meeting girls who make great “girlfriends” but not girlfriend material. OH MY GOD!! I’m not itching to get myself back into a relationship, but I’m just wondering why. It’s fun to have more girlfriends around to hang out with and bitch about people, but it’s also stimulating to have girlfriend material lurking round the corner. The forces of our love ain’t blowing my way yet, and I’m not asking for it…at least not now. Anyway, just bumped my way into 2 girls’ “girlfriend list” in 2 weeks!! It’s nice to be in that list, but I’m might turn gay overtime!! Hahahah…if this carry on, I might just be. Kekekek… :p

My mojo’s still there but the bitchy side of me creeps out from time to time without me knowing, especially when I get hot on a topic. That side of me sure to surface! I love my girlfriends and it’s beginning to grow in size. Maybe that should be another resolution for 09. kekekeek… :p Being around girls is just more fun. You’ll have something special that you can’t get from hanging out with the blokes. I can’t explain it but it’s very comfy and fuzzy. Makes me all girly when I’m with them. :p

No comments: