Sunday, November 15, 2009

Out of Sorts...You Asked For It!!!!

It has been a boring week 46. The days sucked, and the weekends are worst! It practically rained the whole week, and when the sun shines today, I have no plans at all. Such a waste!!!

I don’t know why I’m waiting earnestly for the phone call, that I know it will never come. What am I expecting from her??!!! NOTHING!! So, how come I’m still doing that man :( …..when every single close friend of yours are not available, even the slightest possibility will become a huge. I know nothing’s gonna happened, and jolly well know she’s not the type of girl I’m after. But she’s just there for the picking, you know what I mean?? Anyway, I realized after taking out Soon and Irene, I don’t really have much friends to go around…especially for a simple shopping trip or just coffee. I just don’t. Sometimes, you just wanna laze around a coffee joint and chat the whole day, but I just don’t have that (at the moment). Friends are getting few and far between, at a rapid pace. It’s even faster than deforestation!

That’s why it stuck my mind to work overseas and start afresh, in a new environment with new people with new setbacks with new experiences….new everything!! It’s just a thought, which can be fulfilled if I put my mind to it…(maybe I should sign up for the upcoming seminar on working in Aussie..)

The last few days were pretty insightful when I managed to speak to Soon on many topics affecting us. It’s a good heart-to-heart talk. How many friends can I do that??? Not much…and definitely less than 5. Names that I can ratter offhand now are Jo and Irene. That’s a pretty decent tally, but I hope I can expand the group size….at least when they aren’t around, I can have some alternatives.

It’s been bothering me the past week and hasn’t been a delightful experience for me. When I begin to evaluate my life, it just crumbles before my eyes. It saddens me to see myself in this state. I wanna be happier, but it’s hard at times. My only hope now is 2010. And after reading my fortune for the impending year ahead, it looks pretty bright for me, both on the work front and love. Sounds too good to be true, but I rather take that in for now. :)

I really REALLY should forget about her (stop daydreaming, Nick!!!) and get my butt back on track. Focus on other issues and let it fade into the background…GOD, I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!!!

No comments: